Saturday, December 26, 2009

wen u really learn to walk on ur own ...

Agitated by a chargeless lappy n irritated with a damn skin burn , I thot wen i really learnt somethin ... Hav bin hearin d whistle of pressure cookers since I stepped in .. Never experimented wid it until I stepped out .. Dat ended up teachin me hw to handle a pressure cooker startin off wid a lil burn tho.. I nvr dreamt cuttin vegetables n washin up dirty rice .. Wn I get to do them I really started appreciatin mom's work than I ever did .. Cookin smethin 4 a bachelor's den has quie an advantage .. U cn experiment puttin in watevr u like .. ppl who eat it r ur best frns n they wn mind evn if its horrible ... at d end of d day it gives quite a pleasure u really hav learnt to live a lyf on ur own .. Gone r those days wen u happily wrap around d covers n wake up 4 a bed cofee ... its tiresome gettin dwn 2 d milk shop n make cofee .. dats wen I appreciated dad than I ever did... d joy it gives wen I start doin wat Mom n Dad had been doin 2 me thro out is out of comparison .. this phase of lyf really preaches smethin out of box ...

2 comments:

  1. dude strtd bloggin??!!!...lol...gr8 strt though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud start da..But seems like u r not cooking nowadays..Don forget wat u learn :P

    ReplyDelete